Discovery and Activities
What makes the Ardèche so different is the diversity of its landscapes, its typical villages and huge choice of sporting and cultural leisure activities.
Your stay at the Relais de la Vignasse hotel is your springboard to discovering the thousand and one pearls of the Ardèche.
Each day spent at our hotel will be an opportunity to explore the Ardèche river gorges, located just a few kilometres away, or to go hiking and climbing in the Ardèche Mountains, or the Beaume-Drobie, valleys or the Chassezac river gorges.
The Ardèche’s natural beauty spots, the typical Ardèche villages, the sporting activities and the savours and flavours of local Ardèche produce and wines are just some of the things to do when you make the Relais de la Vignasse hotel your base.
The Ardèche’s natural beauty spots
- The Pont d’Arc, an impressive natural arch and gateway to the Ardèche river gorges (30 min from the hotel).
- The Bois de Païolive, an astonishing primeval forest with rocks in many shapes (a few km from the hotel).
- The Chassezac river gorges and their exceptional cliffs (20 min from the hotel).
- The Beaume-Drobie Valleys in the Ardèche Cevennes (20 min from the hotel).
- The Aven d’Orgnac prehistoric site and its gigantic underground caverns (30 min from the hotel).
- The Mont Gerbier de Joncs, the source of the river Loire, in the Ardèche Mountains (2 hours from the hotel).
Ardèche savours and flavours
Our hotel restaurant uses local produce for a cuisine with savours from the Ardèche.
While strolling through the typical Ardèche village markets, you will be able to stock up on tasty pork and country cheese souvenirs as well as jams, creams, flour, etc. made from blueberries and sweet chestnuts as well as olive oil from local producers.
At the Relais de la Vignasse hotel, we enjoy helping you decide where to go
with advice and suggestions about visits and excursions in the Ardèche that will make your dreams come true.